The following speech therapy services are offered for early childhood development, autism spectrum disorders (ASD), Attention deficit disorder (ADD), Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Dyslexia, strokes, traumatic head injury.
SPEECH THERAPY for a CHILD
- Speech Development – delayed articulation, lisps, childhood apraxia
- Language and communication – delayed speech. delayed language, late speakers, poor verbal expression.
- Stuttering – fluency issues in speaking and reading
- Feeding – picky eaters, sensory issues
- Academic challenges – reading, spelling, reading, comprehension and written expression issues
- Auditory processing – delays in working memory, discrimination, sequencing, problems with listening, following instructions
- Diplexia – Specialised programs – Rave O – an evidence based literacy intervention program
SPEECH THERAPY for ADULTS
- Communication and Cognitive – strokes, head injury resulting in problems with expressing language and communication
- Swallowing disorders – for issues with chewing, eating, swallowing
- Voice disorders – hoarseness, vocal nodules